Don't Mind Our Mess!
Our Silver Springs club is currently undergoing very exciting renovations – check out our gallery below for updated pictures.
Welcome to the Club!
- Cardio theatre with a full complement of cardio machines - Life Fitness Treadmills including individual screens, Ellipticals, Bikes, Step Climbers, ARC Trainers, Lateral Trainer & Concept 2 Rowers
- Two dedicated Weightlifting platforms with full complement of bumper plates & negative lifting boxes
- Complete workout circuit of Life Fitness – Signature Series selectorized machines
- Five Hammer Strength Full / multi-purpose cages
- Assorted Hammer Strength benches and bars
- Assorted Hammer Strength Plate Load Machines
- Full array of Free weights, Dumbbells, Barbells, Kettlebells, Slam balls, Medicine balls, Push-Sleds, Tire-flip, Sandbags
- Dedicated stretching area
By The Numbers
- 17,500+ square feet of highly functional training space. Accommodates all types of fitness training
- 14,500+ square feet of workout & training areas
- 1,100+ square feet of functional turf training areas, 110 feet long
Various all level Group Fitness classes – over 35 different classes a week
- Visit our Group Fitness page for details
Four large and well-appointed Group Fitness studios (Coming Soon!)
- Ten Peaks TRX & Multi Purpose Studio
- Endless Highway Spin Studio
- Cave & Basin Boxing Studio
- Takakkaw Falls Mind Body Studio
Certified Personal Trainers
- Fitness Assessment Services. Studio with the 570 InBody Full Body scan and analysis foundational to program design
- Personalized program design and results-oriented focus
- Complimentary training accountability service
For your Pre and Post Workout
- Well-appointed change rooms with showers and full complimentary amenities. Dry Sauna in ladies change room
- Towel Service
- Locker Service (Based upon availability)
- Abundant parking
Adventure Series of Events – Planned, out of club, various fitness adventures
- Our unique Outdoor Adventure Series will add one-of-a-kind experiences to your fitness adventure!
Ready to get started?